Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 10
fizzytonic

Free premium trial

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I thought I saw something about a free 30 day trial of premium membership. Does anyone know how I can request it? I'm a premium member already but I have two friends who want to trial it. 

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, fizzytonic said:

I'm a premium member already but I have two friends who want to trial it. 

If you can send me (or any other volunteer) their nicknames, please.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

Hi,

We've been basic members for nearly 2 years, casual cachers in that we mainly cache if out for a walk & not aware there are many premium caches in our area, don't use a Garmin but a mobile phone. We'd read about a possible 30 day free trial of premium too & as we are not sure if it is for us, we emailed our local reviewer 4 days ago asking if it was possible. I know from their profile they logged into the site yesterday but we've not had a response. Should we give it a bit longer or is a reviewer different to a volunteer?

Could we request a free trial on here?

Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Achybreakys said:

Hi,

We've been basic members for nearly 2 years, casual cachers in that we mainly cache if out for a walk & not aware there are many premium caches in our area, don't use a Garmin but a mobile phone. We'd read about a possible 30 day free trial of premium too & as we are not sure if it is for us, we emailed our local reviewer 4 days ago asking if it was possible. I know from their profile they logged into the site yesterday but we've not had a response. Should we give it a bit longer or is a reviewer different to a volunteer?

Could we request a free trial on here?

Thanks 

IIRC, site volunteers are under no obligation to respond to requests for free trial memberships.  Some are a bit more open to passing them out.

We notice some are receiving them  in the "Getting Started" forums...

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks cerberus1. It is still very much a learning curve for us. Can't afford to pay for a subscription at the moment & didn't want to do so & then find that's it not for us.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi there,

I’ve been a free member for a while now and was wondering if anyone had a code for the free premium trial membership. It would be greatly appreciated as there are a few premium geocaches in my area that I’ve been dying to check out!

thanks in advance :)

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/18/2018 at 8:41 AM, austin2009 said:

Could anyone please tell me how I get the 30 day free trial please?

On 4/7/2018 at 11:53 PM, melbsbrit said:

Hi there,

I’ve been a free member for a while now and was wondering if anyone had a code for the free premium trial membership. It would be greatly appreciated as there are a few premium geocaches in my area that I’ve been dying to check out!

thanks in advance :)

You may want to post in  THIS THREAD  - you'll probably get a free month trial, but only if you've always been Basic.

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/8/2018 at 2:53 AM, melbsbrit said:

Hi there,

I’ve been a free member for a while now and was wondering if anyone had a code for the free premium trial membership. It would be greatly appreciated as there are a few premium geocaches in my area that I’ve been dying to check out!

thanks in advance :)

Check your email, please.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hi, I'm a basic user for a while now, and I'm looking for a premium trial code, would be great to have one... pleeeaaase

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/13/2018 at 7:30 PM, GéoFred said:

Hi, I'm a basic user for a while now, and I'm looking for a premium trial code, would be great to have one... pleeeaaase

Sure. Check your email, please.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hi I have recently just got back to geocaching after a few years away and would like to try premium for 30 days before purchasing, might help me to stick with it this time. 

Share this post


Link to post

Hey there,

I’ve been a free member for a while but I've recently made a new account and was wondering if anyone had a code for the free premium trial membership. It would be awesome if I could as there are a few premium geocaches in my area that I’ve been dying to check out.:D

 
Edited by Strawzberry

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/20/2018 at 10:55 PM, andisosilva said:

Oi! É possível arranjar-me o código para os 30 dias grátis? Obrigada!

Claro.

Dá uma olhadela na tua caixa de email.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Strawzberry said:

Hey there,

I’ve been a free member for a while but I've recently made a new account and was wondering if anyone had a code for the free premium trial membership. It would be awesome if I could as there are a few premium geocaches in my area that I’ve been dying to check out.:D

 

Check your email, please.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

I have young sons and would like to see if this is something they'd have fun with. Do you think I could get a free trial code, too?

Share this post


Link to post

Would it be possible for me to have a code for a month's free trial please? Just so I can try it out before I commit to the premium membership.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post

Hi, i too would love a free trial of the premium please. looking to get out today and it would be great to try some priemum cache's too. many thanks

Share this post


Link to post

Hi! May I also get a code for a free trial? Trying to get my godson out from behind all the screens in his house, but want to be sure he's still into it four weeks later (he's 8, so who knows!). I would greatly appreciate it, thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post

Could someone gift us a free trial code?:)

We want to found premium geochases in our hometown Molėtai. Some of it we found then it isn't premium, so left only 7 geochases in our town to look for....:ph34r:

Thanks for someone very much!

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, jakeandmeg said:

Hi, i too would love a free trial of the premium please. looking to get out today and it would be great to try some priemum cache's too. many thanks

Hmmm... your profile already shows PM to me. This vouchers apply only to Basic Members, sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/24/2018 at 4:49 PM, zackdn said:

I have young sons and would like to see if this is something they'd have fun with. Do you think I could get a free trial code, too?

Check your email, please.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, halfdanab said:

Could I get a free trial too? Would be greatly appreciated!

Check your email, please.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, killernibs said:

Hi! May I also get a code for a free trial? Trying to get my godson out from behind all the screens in his house, but want to be sure he's still into it four weeks later (he's 8, so who knows!). I would greatly appreciate it, thank you :)

Check your email, please.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, MerMig said:

Could someone gift us a free trial code?:)

We want to found premium geochases in our hometown Molėtai. Some of it we found then it isn't premium, so left only 7 geochases in our town to look for....:ph34r:

Thanks for someone very much!

Check your email, please.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 10

×