Sign in to follow this  
Followers 10
fizzytonic

Free premium trial

Hi,

I thought I saw something about a free 30 day trial of premium membership. Does anyone know how I can request it? I'm a premium member already but I have two friends who want to trial it. 

Thanks

11 minutes ago, fizzytonic said:

I'm a premium member already but I have two friends who want to trial it. 

If you can send me (or any other volunteer) their nicknames, please.

• Upvote 2

Hi,

We've been basic members for nearly 2 years, casual cachers in that we mainly cache if out for a walk & not aware there are many premium caches in our area, don't use a Garmin but a mobile phone. We'd read about a possible 30 day free trial of premium too & as we are not sure if it is for us, we emailed our local reviewer 4 days ago asking if it was possible. I know from their profile they logged into the site yesterday but we've not had a response. Should we give it a bit longer or is a reviewer different to a volunteer?

Could we request a free trial on here?

Thanks 

8 hours ago, Achybreakys said:

Hi,

We've been basic members for nearly 2 years, casual cachers in that we mainly cache if out for a walk & not aware there are many premium caches in our area, don't use a Garmin but a mobile phone. We'd read about a possible 30 day free trial of premium too & as we are not sure if it is for us, we emailed our local reviewer 4 days ago asking if it was possible. I know from their profile they logged into the site yesterday but we've not had a response. Should we give it a bit longer or is a reviewer different to a volunteer?

Could we request a free trial on here?

Thanks 

IIRC, site volunteers are under no obligation to respond to requests for free trial memberships.  Some are a bit more open to passing them out.

We notice some are receiving them  in the "Getting Started" forums...

Thanks cerberus1. It is still very much a learning curve for us. Can't afford to pay for a subscription at the moment & didn't want to do so & then find that's it not for us.

Hi there,

I’ve been a free member for a while now and was wondering if anyone had a code for the free premium trial membership. It would be greatly appreciated as there are a few premium geocaches in my area that I’ve been dying to check out!

thanks in advance :)

On 2/18/2018 at 8:41 AM, austin2009 said:

Could anyone please tell me how I get the 30 day free trial please?

On 4/7/2018 at 11:53 PM, melbsbrit said:

Hi there,

I’ve been a free member for a while now and was wondering if anyone had a code for the free premium trial membership. It would be greatly appreciated as there are a few premium geocaches in my area that I’ve been dying to check out!

You may want to post in  THIS THREAD  - you'll probably get a free month trial, but only if you've always been Basic.

On 4/8/2018 at 2:53 AM, melbsbrit said:

Hi there,

Check your email, please.

• Upvote 1

Hi, I'm a basic user for a while now, and I'm looking for a premium trial code, would be great to have one... pleeeaaase

On 4/13/2018 at 7:30 PM, GéoFred said:

Hi, I'm a basic user for a while now, and I'm looking for a premium trial code, would be great to have one... pleeeaaase

Sure. Check your email, please.

• Upvote 1

Hi I have recently just got back to geocaching after a few years away and would like to try premium for 30 days before purchasing, might help me to stick with it this time. 

Hey there,

I’ve been a free member for a while but I've recently made a new account and was wondering if anyone had a code for the free premium trial membership. It would be awesome if I could as there are a few premium geocaches in my area that I’ve been dying to check out.:D

Edited by Strawzberry

On 4/20/2018 at 10:55 PM, andisosilva said:

Oi! É possível arranjar-me o código para os 30 dias grátis? Obrigada!

Claro.

Dá uma olhadela na tua caixa de email.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Strawzberry said:

Hey there,

I’ve been a free member for a while but I've recently made a new account and was wondering if anyone had a code for the free premium trial membership. It would be awesome if I could as there are a few premium geocaches in my area that I’ve been dying to check out.:D

• Upvote 1

I have young sons and would like to see if this is something they'd have fun with. Do you think I could get a free trial code, too?

Would it be possible for me to have a code for a month's free trial please? Just so I can try it out before I commit to the premium membership.

Thanks

Hi, i too would love a free trial of the premium please. looking to get out today and it would be great to try some priemum cache's too. many thanks

Hi! May I also get a code for a free trial? Trying to get my godson out from behind all the screens in his house, but want to be sure he's still into it four weeks later (he's 8, so who knows!). I would greatly appreciate it, thank you :)

Could someone gift us a free trial code?:)

We want to found premium geochases in our hometown Molėtai. Some of it we found then it isn't premium, so left only 7 geochases in our town to look for....:ph34r:

Thanks for someone very much!

4 hours ago, jakeandmeg said:

Hi, i too would love a free trial of the premium please. looking to get out today and it would be great to try some priemum cache's too. many thanks

Hmmm... your profile already shows PM to me. This vouchers apply only to Basic Members, sorry.

On 4/24/2018 at 4:49 PM, zackdn said:

I have young sons and would like to see if this is something they'd have fun with. Do you think I could get a free trial code, too?

7 hours ago, halfdanab said:

Could I get a free trial too? Would be greatly appreciated!

1 hour ago, killernibs said:

Hi! May I also get a code for a free trial? Trying to get my godson out from behind all the screens in his house, but want to be sure he's still into it four weeks later (he's 8, so who knows!). I would greatly appreciate it, thank you :)

1 hour ago, MerMig said:

Could someone gift us a free trial code?:)

We want to found premium geochases in our hometown Molėtai. Some of it we found then it isn't premium, so left only 7 geochases in our town to look for....:ph34r:

Thanks for someone very much!