elyob

10 hours ago, Benchmark Blasterz said:

I am working through my Talimena trip pix right now, Vulture!!  I visited some of your WMs on that trip - I hope you will check back and visit mine :) I should have them all knocked out and submitted in the next few days. 

I saw that, and that's why I asked. I'm not sure when I'll get back down there, but I'll look yours up.

Congrats, Blasterz! As leader/officer of numerous categories, I've enjoyed approving the many waymarks you've submitted over the years. You and BK-Hunters always do a great job making each waymark submitted a personal experience in your long description. Keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing #20,000 down the road. 

NW_history_buff

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, NW_history_buff said:

Congrats, Blasterz! As leader/officer of numerous categories, I've enjoyed approving the many waymarks you've submitted over the years. You and BK-Hunters always do a great job making each waymark submitted a personal experience in your long description. Keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing #20,000 down the road. 

NW_history_buff

Thanks so much for the kind words. I really do try to tell stories with my waymarks when I can