Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
elyob

15 posts in this topic

Congrats Blasterz!

Thank you elyob - you approved our 10,000th waymark! We could not have reached this milestone without the support, guidance, and assistance of reviewers and category owners :) 

Nice round number, congratulations! :)

Congrats, Blasters. Did you get any new ones in SE OK this past weekend?

5 hours ago, vulture1957 said:

Congrats, Blasters. Did you get any new ones in SE OK this past weekend?

I am working through my Talimena trip pix right now, Vulture!!  I visited some of your WMs on that trip - I hope you will check back and visit mine :) I should have them all knocked out and submitted in the next few days. 

6 hours ago, razalas said:

Nice round number, congratulations! :)

Thank you Razalas - and thank YOU for the lovely icons you make for categories <3

Edited by Benchmark Blasterz

Good job, Félicitations

Congratulations!

:antenna:

Congratulations! We're waiting for the next 10,000. Keep 'em coming!

10 hours ago, Benchmark Blasterz said:

I am working through my Talimena trip pix right now, Vulture!!  I visited some of your WMs on that trip - I hope you will check back and visit mine :) I should have them all knocked out and submitted in the next few days. 

I saw that, and that's why I asked. I'm not sure when I'll get back down there, but I'll look yours up.

Congratulations, very nice work

Great job.  Keep that quality a-rollin' in.

Congratulations - a fantastic achievement.

Congrats, Blasterz! As leader/officer of numerous categories, I've enjoyed approving the many waymarks you've submitted over the years. You and BK-Hunters always do a great job making each waymark submitted a personal experience in your long description. Keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing #20,000 down the road. 

NW_history_buff

3 hours ago, NW_history_buff said:

Congrats, Blasterz! As leader/officer of numerous categories, I've enjoyed approving the many waymarks you've submitted over the years. You and BK-Hunters always do a great job making each waymark submitted a personal experience in your long description. Keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing #20,000 down the road. 

NW_history_buff

Thanks so much for the kind words. I really do try to tell stories with my waymarks when I can