Vlogg

Geovloggen

3 hours ago, thebruce0 said:

Subbed! There's a great community of vloggers, all over the world, on youtube. My channel's in my signature. Perhaps consider subtitles? :)  Good to see you on board to share the fun!

For you my freind have try to put some subtitles on my latest vlogg. Hope you like it :)

It's awesome that you have a vlogg; I'm glad you are having fun with geocaching, and thanks for letting us all know about it.  But now that we do, can you please save the weekly updates for those who hit "subscribe?" 

No offense, but if everyone had their own forum thread like this, the forums would be inundated.  This is perhaps what the friends feed on your profile is for, not the Geocaching discussions forum.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, hzoi said:

No offense, but if everyone had their own forum thread like this, the forums would be inundated.  This is perhaps what the friends feed on your profile is for, not the Geocaching discussions forum.

Yeah...I agree.  Not the first though, so  started a thread about it a while ago in Website  (Blogs N Vlogs), asking to have a forum topic in their own category. Of course, no replies...

There's another who started six threads just on their caching weekend with pics this past weekend.  Fortunately a mod placed them all on one, may be why this one's okay as well.  :)