Sign in to follow this  
Followers 4
Doc_musketeers

How to deal with negligent CO

406 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, dprovan said:

What's causing me to comment is that I don't see much point to improving it. I would have recommended that GS not show it to us. Let the reviewers have their secret tool, require them to take responsibility for how they use it, and that's the end of it.

Fair enough.

9 hours ago, justintim1999 said:

I honestly believe that communication is the key.   I don't think GS expects you to drop everything and run out to preform maintenance on a cache when it's most inconvenient for you to do so.    I really think they just want to know you're aware of the issue and you have a game plan to fix it.  The friendly e-mail is part of being aware of the issue.

The way the email is worded, this is precisely what they hope you'll do - go out there, fix it and log an OM, disable it until you can, or archive it. Yes, communication is the key.

Thanks Keystone for the comment.

Is there a way to bookmark comments in a personal list for back reference? ;) lol

10 hours ago, thebruce0 said:

Thanks Keystone for the comment.

Is there a way to bookmark comments in a personal list for back reference? ;) lol

You should consider amending your Christmas wish list to include a one-year subscription to Keystone's Enhanced Geocaching Services ("KEGS").  Members enjoy the following benefits:

1. Instant access to the full library of memorable Keystone forum posts, indexed by subject matter, complete with hyperlinks and synopses
  2. Priority attention to cache reviews (feature available only to residents of Ohio and Pennsylvania)
  3. Puzzle solution service:  for $5.00 (real ones, not Canadollars) I will provide you with the solution coordinates for any puzzle cache you can't solve
  4. Puzzle insurance service:  for $10.00, I will NOT sell the solution coordinates to any puzzle cache that you own.

If interested, contact @cheech gang for my PayPal details, and for a testimonial from a satisfied paying customer.

14 minutes ago, Keystone said:

You should consider amending your Christmas wish list to include a one-year subscription to Keystone's Enhanced Geocaching Services ("KEGS").  Members enjoy the following benefits:

1. Instant access to the full library of memorable Keystone forum posts, indexed by subject matter, complete with hyperlinks and synopses
  2. Priority attention to cache reviews (feature available only to residents of Ohio and Pennsylvania)
  3. Puzzle solution service:  for $5.00 (real ones, not Canadollars) I will provide you with the solution coordinates for any puzzle cache you can't solve
  4. Puzzle insurance service:  for $10.00, I will NOT sell the solution coordinates to any puzzle cache that you own.

If interested, contact @cheech gang for my PayPal details, and for a testimonial from a satisfied paying customer.

Do the puzzle solution/insurance services only apply to PA and OH? If available in CA then sign us up ;-)

Edited by Doc_musketeers

16 hours ago, Keystone said:

Assumes facts not placed in evidence.