2nd message will not play

basilthelabrador

hello there

after trying to do my 1st Wherigo in earwigo  unsuccessfully I was put on to Rangerfoxs question and answer kit

I completed the zones set the messages and the questions

Then I tried running it in emulator it plays the 1st location and lets you answer the question, it then shows the next location but that is all it does not come up with the next question

Am I missing something here by anychance

Basil the labrador

Just got my Wherigo to play all the way through on the emulator, hopefully it is no longer sticking

I have sent it to a couple of friends to try, then hopefully can make it public

Thank you to Forest-Ghost for all your help and patience with me over it, and to anyone who might have resolved this last issue

Fingers crossed should be launched for weekend

• Upvote 1

(Moderator note: The above posts were originally two threads.  I combined them because I thought they were related to each other.)

I'm assuming the issue in the emulator was the OP might not have moved the marker to the second zone or downloaded the cartridge from Kit and, when playing it in an emulator, was unaware that Kit uses proximity on built cartridges, meaning the marker would need to be moved next to the zone and not inside.  When Kit sends a cartridge to Webwigo, it uses the OnEnter event to make it easier for authors to test cartridges.  When Kit creates the cartridge for download or to go to Wherigo.com, it uses OnProximity to ensure compatibility with all player apps.

(As for my tardiness, I was taking some time off--finally--and was only monitoring the forum for things a moderator would have to handle.)