The Cube

igor71

I need two people to step up and volunteer to drive, or we may have to reschedule The Cube for another date.

dasein has committed to carry one team, but in order for this to work, I need drivers for teams 2 and 3.

We need vehicles that can carry at least 5, or some teams will have to caravan in multiple vehicles with two-way radios.

I'd prefer it if we could consolidate...

Additionally, I need two more people to volunteer their cell #'s. Just contact me via email with the details.

Thanks...

[This message was edited by igor71 on September 16, 2002 at 06:47 PM.]

the crx is a two-seater, but i have been known to stuff 13 people my old subaru. So i guess it's not too far of a stretch to fit 5 in my current car. But whoever comes with me better not whine about the smell. or the fact that the crx has somehow lost the ability to turn right. it's really no problem, however, because a right is just three really quick lefts if you think about it.

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed

dasein of team #2 sure had a great time, especially rooting around in numerous bushes at the second 'waypoint'--NOT!

Anyhow, the team we were on squeaked by in 1st place literally one minute ahead of Bodoni, Quantum Mechanic, MardiGras Man and Sassquatch (who am I forgetting?...?) icon_confused.gif

We *almost* wished we had more caches to do. This was great fun, Igor. Thanks for all the work you put into this!

--laurak of dasein

dasein of team #2 sure had a great time, especially rooting around in numerous bushes at the second 'waypoint'--NOT!

Anyhow, the team we were on squeaked by in 1st place literally one minute ahead of Bodoni, Quantum Mechanic, MardiGras Man and Sassquatch (who am I forgetting?...?) icon_confused.gif

We *almost* wished we had more caches to do. This was great fun, Igor. Thanks for all the work you put into this!

--laurak of dasein

Thanks to all those who volunteered to drive, navigate and call while within The Cube.

Congrats to Team 1 and dasein, who get the task of bringing our next adventure to life. icon_biggrin.gif

For those who haven't logged The Cube, I've got pictures up now. Feel free to post your own.

Also, I'll keep the event page active until the end of the week for those who need time...

igor71 icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks to all those who volunteered to drive, navigate and call while within The Cube.

Congrats to Team 1 and dasein, who get the task of bringing our next adventure to life. icon_biggrin.gif

For those who haven't logged The Cube, I've got pictures up now. Feel free to post your own.

Also, I'll keep the event page active until the end of the week for those who need time...

igor71 icon_rolleyes.gif