My List do not populate

stiltz49

10 hours ago, stiltz49 said:

I too use the list as stated by Dunmowin. What I don't understand is what hzoi is referring to. I guess we will have to wait and see what Geocaching.com does or says about it.

Hzoi is simply saying that the more information that you can provide about the problem you're seeing the easier it will be for the Groundspeak developers to determine what the problem is (and fix it).

Stating that "my lists don't work" isn't very helpful.

Stating that "I created a list and tried to add a cache to it and got a Server 500 error is better."

Stating that "I created a list and when I tried to add this cache (GC30) to it, the cache doesn't appear on the list.  Here is the link to the page I was using: https://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?code=BMKJA0  is even better.

13 hours ago, stiltz49 said:

What I don't understand is what hzoi is referring to.

Not trying to be obtuse.  You said you're having problem with a list, but you don't specify which one, and your profile doesn't show any public lists.  Even if you only own one bookmark list, it may still be helpful to provide a link to it.

Since no one from Groundspeak has jumped in to this thread, rather than hoping that one will, you may want to contact Groundspeak directly through the help center, describe the problem, provide a link to the list in question, and ask them to help resolve it.  If you do, it may then help other users if you come back to this thread and post how it was resolved.

• Upvote 1

Worked with a tech at GS today.  I have been using Edge as my primary browser.  Both Edge and IE11 have the same problem of not populating the "My Lists" page.  GS didn't have a solution to get those working.  At their request I deleted cookies and history from the browsers and re-logged in.  Didn't fix the problem.  Then their next suggestion was try Chrome.  Downloaded Chrome and it seems to be working, i.e. the "My Lists" page does display my lists now.  Not the solution I'd hoped for (would have preferred a solution in Edge) but at least it's working now and I can download my caches to my GPSr again.

• Upvote 1