Any "maintenance widget" on the dashboard

nicoo07

7 hours ago, noncentric said:

No problem posting your issue in a new topic, but oftentimes a response from Groundspeak is more likely to happen when posting to the relevant Release Notes thread. Release Note topics are monitored more closely by Lackeys.  Good luck!

The above may be true, but should it be?  After all , the title of this forum is BUG REPORTS.

1 hour ago, cheech gang said:

The above may be true, but should it be?  After all , the title of this forum is BUG REPORTS.

Agreed.  This forum is for bug reports and feature suggestions. The Release notes announce and provide a discussion section for bug *fixes* and features that have been implemented.  On the other hand, occasionally newly release code might contain bugs or a feature not implemented in a way that users want and those discussions typically tak place in the Release Notes section.  For example, there was quite a bit of discussion about the recently introduced integrated coordinate checker on the release notes thread with several suggestions for improvements.  One or more lackeys were following the discussion and seemed to seriously consider some of the suggestions.  As far as I can tell, when a new release notes thread is created, it seems that a lackey monitoring the discussions and become a standard practice. I'm not so sure that the same level of response would happen here.

12 hours ago, nicoo07 said:

Hello

I don't have this new widget on my dashboard ?

(I have one cache with 2 DNF +  need maintenance+disable)

Thanks

It's possible that the issues with that cache do not meet the algorithm requirements for listing it in the owner maintenance widget.  If you could provide the GC Code for the cache you're thinking of, I can confirm this for you.

9 minutes ago, Keystone said:

It's possible that the issues with that cache do not meet the algorithm requirements for listing it in the owner maintenance widget.  If you could provide the GC Code for the cache you're thinking of, I can confirm this for you.

GC6KQJW

I have also some caches with 2 ou 3 consecutives DNF