Order of field notes in new design

LSOEVE

Why doesnt the order of field notes conform to the order I found the caches? I want to see the oldest field note on top of the page (as it was in the old design) and not need the go to the very bottom (which takes really long if you log hundreds of caches after holiday). With this kind of new design you literally drive every cacher to use other websites or software then yours!

23 minutes ago, LSOEVE said:

Why doesnt the order of field notes conform to the order I found the caches?

It does, just not to your liking, it seems.  I just scroll to the bottom to the oldest draft, or field note.Complete my log, return to drafts, scroll tothe bottom.  Typically, for me, it's less than 10 - I try to keep current.  I agree that having hundreds to log would be easier to have the oldest listed first, rather than the most recent.  It works fine for me, as is.

Perhaps a toggle to sort  by oldest to newest, or vice versa, would be useful?

2 hours ago, LSOEVE said:

Why doesnt the order of field notes conform to the order I found the caches? I want to see the oldest field note on top of the page (as it was in the old design) and not need the go to the very bottom (which takes really long if you log hundreds of caches after holiday).

2 hours ago, CAVinoGal said:

Perhaps a toggle to sort  by oldest to newest, or vice versa, would be useful?

Assuming you're referring to the new drafts page, there is already a sorting toggle available that lets you choose between showing the newest or oldest drafts first. Near the top of the page, click on "Newest" or "Oldest" to set your preference. See the attached screen grab.

5a12741e5eafa_ScreenShot2017-11-19at10_14_34PM.thumb.png.ec8578c958b82491bb0035a5063a36c4.png

• Upvote 2