Photos to Trackable Logs

SAROC

How do I add the same photo to logs for different trackables a number of times without the same photo repeating itself in my gallery?  

At the moment the system seems to require me to upload a new photo every time I want to add an image to a log for a trackable.  This results in said photo then being displayed multiple times in my image gallery.  What I would like to be able to do is have only one (edition) of a photo (in gallery) and be able to then link that same photo to any number of trackable logs.  For example I've just completed a four day trip carrying a number of different trackables from different owners.  I'd like to be able to show those different owners the wonderful sights their trackable visited (ie the same photo uploaded to each different trackables log entry for the cache it visited), but to do this I've end up with the same photo uploaded a number of times into my gallery of images.

Thanks for any guidance. 

Thanks everyone.

While asking of the forum group had also sent a help message into Geocaching HQ, response - "At this time we don't offer that functionality, but I agree that it would be useful. We appreciate that you took the time to let us know your feedback, and I've passed it on to our developers and designers."

Seems to me to be (in my innocent non technical view) a fairly easy sub routine script to add to the trackable page.  Alongside where it has 'Upload Photo' have another button which opens up your galley page.  Click on the appropriate photo to be selected which closes the galley page and creates a link to the file name of the photo.  Hay presto photo added (linked to) to log entry.  But not being a programmer / code writer I guess it'll be more difficult than that.

Happy Geocaching everyone and stay safe on the trails.