Map view of the caches a Trackable has travelled through?

seven_neves

Hi All,

New user - Landed my first Trackable today. Just wondering if there's a way to view the caches that it's travelled through, but in a map view?
I did find the map for the total distance in my web login, but it doesn't note the individual caches, only a direct line from it's original location - any pointers?

TIA,

seven_neves

Crap - I also deleted the Log as it was saying i picked it up from a different cache than I actually did.

Deleted the log as I was hoping I could re-log and force the system to show where I picked it up from - now it seems to have been deleted completely and I can't re-log.

anyone have a tip on that too.

#derp

4 hours ago, seven_neves said:

Thank you.

Can't re-log, app won't let me Retrieve it again as it's already in my inventory.  Oh well, it still lets me visit caches, just the original pickup has gone.

Cheers for your input

If it's in your inventory, you can drop it in the cache and then retrieve it.  Be sure to write down the tracking number before you drop it.   If you can't log it in the app, you can do it on the website. 

6 hours ago, seven_neves said:

Don't suppose you're able to let me know where to find the Travel Bug Map?

Go to the travel bug's page (on the website, not the app).

Scroll down past the description.  Between the "Gallery Images" header and the logs, right next to "Tracking History," is a "View Map" link.  Click it and there you go.