Wherigo adoption

I would like to adopt two Wherigo's that a good friend has since archived.  I have access to the cartridges as I want to change the Final location of both.  Unfortunately, we don't know how to reactivate the cache page and not lose the "Related Page" to the cartridge.  It sure would save a lot of time if I don't have to rebuild everything.

I've sent an email to the reviewer that published both of the caches.  Thoughts and ideas?

Caches won't be unarchived for adoption.  If you're moving the finals anyway new listings make more sense.

You don't need to link to the cartridge in the related web page field, in fact, I'd suggest NOT doing it that way. The current cache report system doesn't support that, and not all devices will have that link. Link to cartridge in the body of the cache page.

You'll need to be able to rewrite the cartridge to create the new final, ie, you'll have to own the cartridge.  Or at a minimum, have the current owner's password on Wherigo.com. OR he can send you the GWC and you can work from that and upload it to Wherigo as a new cart, under your name. 

There may be  a mechanism for transferring listings on Wherigo.com, ask in the Wherigo forums about that.

• Upvote 1