KCCS: National Historic Landmarks in CA Challenge Discussion Thread

In order to keep us from mucking up the cache page, let's enjoy our questions and banter here! Not that anything anyone has done to this point has been inappropriate, it just makes for a cleaner cache page. In fact, we have been enjoying the camaraderie of those who seek to complete this awesome challenge. So please feel free to let loose and chat it up in here!

Eagle Rock Rob, are you going to be in San Francisco next week? I will be Thursday the 16th through Sunday the 19th. Plan on picking up the few on the peninsula and maybe the new one in San Jose. Maybe I will see you there!

Also, qbee37, I too was thinking of doing that San Francisco Bay Discovery Site multi too just to be able to mock Eagle Rock Rob. Forget taking the easy way out!!! 

To be fair, we have denied one of his multi expansion requests. He doesn't always get his way. But come on, some of them let's not make this challenge any harder than it already is. We will work with you. 

And the good news in switching to the forums is skinny.p won't ever read any of this. Nice. 

An appropriate modification of the site and a wise idea to protect it from we verbose poseurs.  I will be in SF Nov. 14 through 17,so we will marginally overlap but probably not cross paths, unless you want to consider going to Angel Island Nov 16 - but since that is the day you arrive, it appears that we shall be ships that pass in the night.  As to San Jose, I heartily recommend:

Beautiful park in East San Jose
GC5M3MR | California

Rob

Go Bruins!

I rented a car last weekend in Vallejo after taking a school van to American Canyon for a conference. After driving up to Eureka and back down to Monterey, I found the last 16 caches I needed and am qualified to find this bad boy. On my way back from Derby Acres this morning, I signed the log and I just claimed my find. That was an epic five year journey. Who is next?