Lab caches, hoe werkt dat?

B&B Joy

29 minutes ago, B&B Joy said:

Ik zag dat er lab caches bestaan. Maar ik kan nergens vinden hoe dat in zijn werk gaat. Kan iemand (of meerderen) me hierin verder helpen?

Google translate: I saw that there were lab caches. But I can not figure out how this works. Can someone (or more people) help me further?

Not sure what you're asking about, unless you just generally want to know what lab caches are and how they work.  You may want to start by reading the Help Center article on lab caches and the Lab Caches FAQ.  If you have more specific questions, you can post them here, though English is the preferred language of this forum -- if you want answers in Dutch, try here.

1 hour ago, B&B Joy said:

Ik zag dat er lab caches bestaan. Maar ik kan nergens vinden hoe dat in zijn werk gaat. Kan iemand (of meerderen) me hierin verder helpen?

Je post in een ENGELSTALIG forum. Je kan dus best je vraag in het Engels stellen of posten in het Nederlandstalige subforum.

Zoals HHL opmerkte, je hebt er blijkbaar 19 gelogd terwijl je geen enkel Mega event bijwoonde. Labcaches zijn alleen op Mega events te loggen... :ph34r:

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, on4bam said:

Je post in een ENGELSTALIG forum. Je kan dus best je vraag in het Engels stellen of posten in het Nederlandstalige subforum.

Zoals HHL opmerkte, je hebt er blijkbaar 19 gelogd terwijl je geen enkel Mega event bijwoonde. Labcaches zijn alleen op Mega events te loggen... :ph34r:

Sorry, I thought I placed my question in a Dutch Subforum. I don't want to cheat, but I have no clue at all how a lab cache works. When can I participate and log a found? What are the rules? Are they only available at Events? Anyone?

11 minutes ago, B&B Joy said:

Sorry, I thought I placed my question in a Dutch Subforum. I don't want to cheat, but I have no clue at all how a lab cache works. When can I participate and log a found? What are the rules? Are they only available at Events? Anyone? 

How did you log the 19 labcaches you logged?

11 minutes ago, B&B Joy said:

I became the answers from a friend who attented the event. I understand now that it is cheating, so I deleted the logs.

Getting solutions from someone else and logging without visiting the location does not seem a logical way to claim a find (and that's not only for labcaches) ;)

Take a look at hzoi's post for info on labcaches.

• Upvote 1