Tutorial Cartridge

RAVIOLInSPAGHETTI

I am totally new to Wherigo and have been reading forum posts and looking at U-Tube videos and I believe I understand the concept. 

In my Android phone I have c.geo, geocaching.com and WhereYouGo apps. I have downloaded 3 cartridges for Wherigo caches near me---BUT---before I try the Real Deal, I would like to play the Tutorial offered but I don't know how to load it into my cell because of course it is NOT on c.geo. 

If there any way to do this without downloading Firefox and Download All Files? which is how one of the blogs recommended to load the cartridges into an Android??? but I'm not having a problem with that task. 

I am not a very skilled computer person.........so please be as detailed and as specific as possible if you have a suggestion. Thanks and Happy Caching!

I think you have Chrome on your phone.  Go ahead and download the tutorial cartridge using that.  (You could find the tutorial cartridge on your desktop and email yourself the link if you don't want to navigate using a phone screen.)  Chrome should download it to the phone's downloads folder.  Tell WhereYouGo--under settings--to load cartridges from the downloads folder.  Once you have it set up like that, you can download any cartridge through your browser and play it without much trouble.