What happened to...

slinger91

Some history:

After work; Wednesday 11/27. A co-worker I carpool with and 5 other co-workers drank a case of beer in the company parking lot. That was followed by rounds at the local pub. Which was in turn followed by a 6-pack for the ride home. Except we never made it home. We stopped of at a friends house where he informed me (after a phone call to his wife) that he was going to stay.(for more beers) He told me to just park his truck at my house where he would retrive it later. That nite I left for my mom and dad's. Foreward to 11/30 4:30pm. I get home to find his truck still parked at my house. So, my poll question is this:

What happened to my co-worker who's truck is still in my driveway.

please forgive me, I am drinking alot of beer, and I am bored. And When I go over to his house 12/1 I'll let you know what happened to him.

One shot, one cache.

still drunk. As it turns out he never made it home Wednesday, and he had to borrow someone's truck to get home for thanksgiving dinner. This made him real popular with his wife. And he had to do so much Asset-kissing this weekend he didn't have a chance to get his truck till Sunday.

I'm glad I'VE never done that! yah whatever!

icon_geocachingwa.gif

One shot, one cache.