WMxxxx Is Getting Close To Full

You're all wrong!!! I've already bribed TPTB and they've already assigned the final WM to me. :ph34r:

Given the incredible importance of that, the final WM, and the exorbitant fee charged for the privilege, it will likely take several years of searching for the perfect site to Waymark, followed by several more years of tweaking to get it just right!

In the meantime, carry on... ... ...

Keith

On 1.11.2017 at 4:11 PM, elyob said:

The world ends!  Who will post the final waymark?

I will post Milliways as the final Waymark  WMZZZZ, while sitting there,  drinking a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster and listening to the cheerful and contemplative sounds of Disaster Area and waiting for the end. This will be a great final waymark at the end of the Waymarking universe.

2017-11-03_114239.jpg

Edited by GeoMaulis
2 hours ago, GeoMaulis said:

I will post Milliways as the final Waymark  WMZZZZ, while sitting there,  drinking a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster and listening to the cheerful and contemplative sounds of Disaster Area and waiting for the end. This will be a great final waymark at the end of the Waymarking universe.

2017-11-03_114239.jpg

I'll be there with my towel. I think I have a diode or two for Marvin.

6 hours ago, vulture1957 said:

I'll be there with my towel. I think I have a diode or two for Marvin.

Very nice.In case that you will log a visit please pay attention to the visit instructions: 

To provide proof of your visit, please post a picture of yourself and your GPS in front of the Supernova while drinking a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster. Further pictures (from inside the Supernova or from afterlife) are not recommend but are welcome