Approval time records?

fi67

It's been a while since I stopped bugging around with officers and begging for approvals. I post enough ones that are handled in time. And the rest will follow later, I don't care about a few days or even weeks. (Still, a big thanks to wayfrog. Great work! It's appreciated.)

But now I have received an approval email for a waymark that has been sitting in limbo for 960 days. That's a new record for me. Has anyone similar experiences?

1 hour ago, fi67 said:

It's been a while since I stopped bugging around with officers and begging for approvals. I post enough ones that are handled in time. And the rest will follow later, I don't care about a few days or even weeks. (Still, a big thanks to wayfrog. Great work! It's appreciated.)

But now I have received an approval email for a waymark that has been sitting in limbo for 960 days. That's a new record for me. Has anyone similar experiences?

No, and simply because I submit very few WM's and badger the snot out of whoever it takes to get an answer. :o

4 hours ago, fi67 said:

I will talk with bootron to free all limbo dancers at once. Thanks for the reminder. 

On 10/29/2017 at 8:24 AM, fi67 said:

It could have been mine that caused yours to be approved. I submitted one (Children's Museums) on the 28th that was approved on the 29th, the same day as yours. The next previous one was approved on the 17th, but still didn't jar yours loose.

Then too, maybe it was the Halloween Ghosts acting up a little early.

Keith