Travel bug stats table

Magic Phil

Hi all,

despite looking through dozens of old posts on this subject I can't really find a definitive answer!

Is there a "league" table that shows the most travelled or most picked up or most anything related to a travel bug?

I took a bug out into the world several years ago and finally released it in Central park New York around 5 years ago. It has travelled over 49000 miles and is currently running about in the USA again. I'm just curious as to where in any tables it might land! I have no ambitions of it being top of the list or anything but would love to know where it might sit!!

Btw...it's called Dudley's Travels and is owned by the Pritchardos. Dudley was a very special and loving dog and this bug is dedicated to him. One day we hope the bug will get back to the UK and we'll go and collect him...whever it might be!!

Thanks all...

Magic Phil

Yeah. My link was of no help. I should've check my suggestions before making them.  I had limited service and didn't fully check, but now I see that it's just about the cachers' stats and not the tb's.

I don't think there are any sites that do what you're looking for. It looks like most 'TB Races' are tracked by the racers, or by websites like tb-run.com, but those only include the TB's that are racing. Not seeing anywhere that all TB's are tracked. I'm kinda surprised, considering that there are so many other stats being tracked. My guess would be that the data load is just too much for someone to tackle.

If you do end up finding a TB Stats site, then please do come back and post it here. 

2 hours ago, noncentric said:

... My guess would be that the data load is just too much for someone to tackle.

If you do end up finding a TB Stats site, then please do come back and post it here. 

Yeah, I agree, interest may be a factor too...  

IIRC, someone tried to start a trackable stat site around ten years or so ago, and they got  ticked-off people requesting theirs not be listed, so it died out.  I believe folks were entering trackables not theirs. 

I'd like to see if the OP finds one too (to refer others), though I'm not interested myself.   :)

ETA...Though the OP could email project-gc with their idea, since the site's business is stats.  

Edited by cerberus1