Kirkland

fractal

Does anyone know if there are any hotels in the Kirkland area that have a network connection in the room, or wireless network? The only modem I have for my laptop is the modem in my cell phone, and that's pretty slow.

I'm going to try to be up in the Kirland area for a couple of days sometime between the 24th and the 27th.

Any suggestions?

-fractal

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

N 45° 30.ish

W 122° 58.ish

[This message was edited by fractal on June 13, 2002 at 05:08 PM.]

Since I live here, I figure I should at least reply. I don't know the answer to your question, fractal, since I haven't had to stay in a hotel in my own neighborhood. Most of the hotels I have stayed in lately just have a second line for dial-up access. I could look into it if you like.

You can always come over and use my DSL connection. (It would be kind of funny if you used it for Mission: Impossible. We'd have to take turns sending cryptic messages.) I happen to know that there are several geocaches within walking distance of my house. icon_wink.gif

Seth!

Since I live here, I figure I should at least reply. I don't know the answer to your question, fractal, since I haven't had to stay in a hotel in my own neighborhood. Most of the hotels I have stayed in lately just have a second line for dial-up access. I could look into it if you like.

You can always come over and use my DSL connection. (It would be kind of funny if you used it for Mission: Impossible. We'd have to take turns sending cryptic messages.) I happen to know that there are several geocaches within walking distance of my house. icon_wink.gif

Seth!

quote:
Originally posted by Seth!:

I happen to know that there are several geocaches within walking distance of my house. icon_wink.gif

You ain't kidding! I might've been able to cover the locals even faster if I had a bike with me. I replied to fractal offline about the hotel I stayed in, but my main bit of advice was to use the side roads -- stay off the highways at rush hour(s)!

quote:
Originally posted by Seth!:

I happen to know that there are several geocaches within walking distance of my house. icon_wink.gif

You ain't kidding! I might've been able to cover the locals even faster if I had a bike with me. I replied to fractal offline about the hotel I stayed in, but my main bit of advice was to use the side roads -- stay off the highways at rush hour(s)!