Filtering Premium caches ?

Owlaurence

Hello, I

I was given a Premium membership, which is lovely except that my partner doesn't have one. So when I go geocaching on my own, I would like to focus on those Premium caches he can't get anyway, so that we can do the rest together.

Is there any way to see which caches are Premium-only, either on the map or through some filter, without having to check every single detail page ? 

Although basic members can log PMO caches found with a premium member, there may be times when you want to search for only PMO or non-PMO caches. To do this, start at the search page and click "filters".  On the right, the fourth one down allows you to select "Premium", "All", or "Basic" (non-PMO).

Another handy filter for planning caching with others is the "Not found by" field, where you can type in usernames to see caches that haven't been found by those people. You can type in up to five usernames.

The pocket query filter, available to you as a Premium member will also let you filter either in  or out  PMO caches.

If you're caching from a smartphone, the app will treat pocket query download results as a "list".  You create the query, set a day for it to run, once it has run, it will be  available on your downloads tab for a week. During that week, your smartphone can grab it directly from the site.  

As others have said, your friend can log a PMO cache from its logging page.

www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?wp=<GC Code>   Example of a logging page: 

Logging page of a PMO cache I own, a basic member can log it from here

www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?wp=GC5JFR1