Bug when exluding attribut "Tree Climbing" in pocket query?

remix007

Hi all

I've several pocket queries excluding some attributes such as Climbing Gear, Scuba Gear, Difficult Climbing and Tree Climbing. After applying these attributes I was missing some caches. Now I've found out, that when setting Attributes to Exclude: Tree Climbing, several caches are not shown anymore in my pocket queries although they do not have the tree climbing attribute selected.

Here 2 examples how to reproduce the issue:

Create Pocket Queries:
Placed during:               May 11th, 2015  to May 11th, 2015
Attributes to exclude:    Tree Climbing

With excluding Tree Climbing 16 Caches are found. When removing the Tree Climbing Exclusion, 17 Caches are found, the one which was not found when Tree Climbing Exclusion was active is GC563NB, "Reif für die Insel?".

2nd Example Pocket Query:
Placed during:              July 2nd, 2015 to July 2nd, 2015
Attributes to exclude:    Tree Climbing

With excluding Tree Climbing 23 Caches are found. When removing the Tree Climbing Exclusion, 24 Caches are found, the one which was not found when Tree Climbing Exclusion was active is GC5YM6D, "Grillstation Waid".

When looking to these 2 caches, no attribute Tree Climbing is set, so I'm wondering why these caches do not appear when excluding Tree Climbing Attribute although these caches have nothing to do with tree climbing nor the tree climbing attribute is set. The caches are also not on my ignore list, I checked this already.

My System:

- PC, OS Windows 10
- Used browsers: Firefox 56.0 (64-Bit) and Microsoft Edge 40.15063.0.0, same result on both browsers

Is this a bug in pocket queries when using Exlusion of Tree Climbing or is there another cause?

Many thanks and greetings from Switzerland.

remix007

50 minutes ago, HHL said:

It's even weirder: the online page of GC563NB lists 4 attributes whereas the Gpx download (and the Api refresh as well) returns 5 attributes.

Hans

Not for me, I looked at the GPX earlier thinking there might be something in there, but I see the same 5 attributes in the listing and the .gpx download:

<Groundspeak:attributes>
        <Groundspeak:attribute id="13" inc="1">Available at all times</Groundspeak:attribute>
        <Groundspeak:attribute id="1" inc="1">Dogs</Groundspeak:attribute>
        <Groundspeak:attribute id="32" inc="1">Bicycles</Groundspeak:attribute>
        <Groundspeak:attribute id="15" inc="1">Available during winter</Groundspeak:attribute>
        <Groundspeak:attribute id="56" inc="1">Medium hike (1km-10km)</Groundspeak:attribute>
      </Groundspeak:attributes>

Screenshot from 2017-10-08 19-15-13.png

Edited by MartyBartfast