Travel Bug Rescue - Seattle Magnolia Park

Team Giblert

I'm not sure what else we can say?

Somebody took our bug and released it to the coordinates provided. We aren't from the area so can't fetch it ourselves. We're simply hoping somebody might be in the area and able to find him, and move him along.

Please let me know if there is something specific you'd like to know.

Sorry to be vague.... It's not in a cache, hence it doesn't have a name. There's a group of people in the NW that take things from caches, and just LEAVE them willy-nilly after proudly annoucing it on their message board.

I'm purposely not mentioning it here to avoid the thrill they get from finding they've pissed people off, but I'm sure if you seatch for 'r a i d e d' caches in the [NW] message boards you'll see what I'm on about.

[This message was edited by Team Giblert on September 15, 2003 at 04:37 PM.]

I've been sick with a nasty cold all week, but I'm sure that by this weekend (or at least the middle of next week) we can get the travel bug rescued.

The Peanut Butter Brigade relied on the kindness of Chorse to rescue one of our plundered caches a few weeks ago, and we can certainly return the favor by rescuing a travel bug in the city. I'll email you to get the details.

Cin

I'm sorry to be so late, I've only just started reading the NW forum.

Is this Scott-the-Bear "released" in Magnolia? My daughter and I went out twice trying to find it and were unsuccessful. We combed the area pretty thoroughly and pulled out a lot of litter, but no TB. I'm sorry, but I think it has gone missing.

Peace be with you!

charis