Photo Upload ?

On 12/22/2021 at 7:15 PM, trekintime said:

HI, I just got the Waymarkly app and can't figure out how to upload a photo.  I tried your suggestion but there is nothing that I can see that will upload the photo.  I've been using Cachly for a few years so I'm familiar with how that works.  Thanks for any help.

Merry Christmas,  trekintime. I've not seen your handle here before, so WELCOME to Waymarking, and to the Waymarking Forums.

What Lee (The Vulture) was referring to was an actual Waymarking Page, on the Waymarking Website, so his directions likely can't be transposed to the Waymarkly App.

As I don't do visits I have never bothered to download that app and so can't describe its functions, nor its GUI. If you really want to upload photos for a visit, for now I would suggest you just revert to Waymarking itself to do the job.

Also, Merry Christmas and WELCOME to Magic_L_Bearr,  as I don't believe I've seen your handle here, either.

And Lee, see This Thread as well as This Thread, if you haven't already.

Keith

Edited by ScroogieII
On 12/22/2021 at 9:15 PM, trekintime said:

HI, I just got the Waymarkly app and can't figure out how to upload a photo.  I tried your suggestion but there is nothing that I can see that will upload the photo.  I've been using Cachly for a few years so I'm familiar with how that works.  Thanks for any help.

Click on the red plus sign after you create your log. 

I'm editing someone else's screenshot just to show you where it is.

Screenshot_20211225-184250.png

Edited by Max and 99