Disappearing Event Caches

DragonSoldier45

Today I searched for an event that I attended yesterday (needed to log).  Selected my home location, changed the filters to 15 mile radius and deselected all types of caches except EVENTS.  Zero results!  Went back and selected ALL types of caches.  All 3 EVENTS showed up (all are past) with all the others.  Went back and deselected ALL types and selected EVENTS and any other type.  Viola!  They appear with the others!  Tried many combinations of cache types - each time the events would show up, even when there were no caches of the other type (i.e., Wherigo).

So, now past EVENT caches ONLY show up on the search IF you select another type of cache to show along with them.  Since there are no future events in my area (at this time), I can't say it they will show up if the filters are set to EVENTS only.

Can you fix?

Thank you, Hans.  Unfortunately, your solution is not as workable as you presented.  If there are NO future events in your area of search, then you get the old goose egg (zero) - only if you have future events do you see the green bar for showing past events.  And since the past events are grayed out and labeled "Past", it seems sort of stupid to have that green bar option.

This problem has only recently shown up so it must be imbedded in one of the latest webpage releases.  After all, if a past event shows when you select EVENTS and any other category, then it should be able to be shown when only EVENTS is selected.