getting a cache published on a specific day

nextlogicalstep

I recently planned out a multi-cache but then decided it would be better to wait until November to have it published, as it's based on a mural that relates to veterans and I'd like to have it published in November, closer to Remembrance Day.

If I want a cache to be published on a specific day, how far in advance should I submit it? (In this case, it doesn't actually need to be a specific day, I just don't want it to be until after Halloween and I'd like it to be before Remembrance Day.) Is there such a thing as submitting it too far in advance? Is it easier for the reviewer if I wait until a certain number of days before I'd like the cache to be published?

Thanks.

I'd submit as soon as the coords were firm, and certainly as soon as it was all ready. Reviewer might disable it again until nearer publication time, but more lead is better than less, especially as provides you with time to deal with the unexpected - things like a Mystery cache final too near your proposed multi final.