Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Robester0

Grab bag trackable - but what is it?!

7 posts in this topic

I took advantage of the goodie bag opportunity, and one of the items was this trackable.  Any idea what it is?  Would love to have a name for it!   And it's heavy, very heavy!  Beautiful too!

IMG_5535.jpg

If a worker at the Swiss Army Knife factory dropped acid right before their shift started, this is what they'd make. 

1 hour ago, Robester0 said:

I took advantage of the goodie bag opportunity, and one of the items was this trackable.  Any idea what it is?  Would love to have a name for it!   And it's heavy, very heavy!  Beautiful too!

See this:  Steampunk Hummingbird Geocoin.

Looks like a stormwing from the Tamora Pierce series- Wild Magic, mainly the book Emperor mage, when the Main character meets the Stormwings. Very cool, I would love to have one!!!

Edited by Flozlee
Spelling error

On 10/1/2017 at 9:54 AM, kunarion said:
On 10/1/2017 at 8:21 AM, Robester0 said:

See this:  Steampunk Hummingbird Geocoin.

We got an owl and an eagle steampunk.  They are heavy, but neither of those had the color like the hummingbird ... they were silver, with the owl being a brushed finish, the eagle was bright and shiny!