Favorite

Brammie11

9 hours ago, Korichnovui said:

I'm a premium member and I've got 27 points so far. So I should have 3 favorites to give out, right? But when I select the drop down menu, I am not given an option to "add favorite". What do I do?

There's an article on Groundspeak's Help Center about favourite points. If you can't award a favourite point, maybe it is because you haven't got any(?). Only the caches found after you have a premium membership count towards you receiving a favourite point.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HCompleto said:

Only the caches found after you have a premium membership count towards you receiving a favourite point.

Per the article, "If you found caches as a Basic member, you are prorated Favorite points the first time you become a Premium member".

When a Basic Member buys Premium for the first time, their previous finds are counted towards favorites; although the article now says, "prorated", without offering the rate. It used to be 1 to 1, but that may have changed, given that some kind of ratio is now suggested.  

Assuming that Korichnovui has not had Premium Membership in the past and let it lapse, I'd assume he'd have 3 Favorite points now, one has been used,  two more to use.   And will get another when find count goes to 30. However, it's possible that with this old of an account, he's had Premium Membership in the past, and let it lapse. If that's the case, then 10 finds = 1 Favorite Point from time of  current Premium Membership. 

Edited by Isonzo Karst
  • Upvote 1