Koordinaten-Angabe unterschiedlich in GC-Apps

Hallo zusammen,

da ich noch kein GPS-Gerät besitze, nutze ich unterwegs stattdessen mein Handy (Windows Phone) mit der App "Geocaching Plus". Mir ist jedoch nun aufgefallen, dass die in der App angegebenen Koordinaten (oft) nicht mit den Koordinaten des Caches, wie auf der geocaching.com-Seite angegeben, zusammenstimmen. Auch auf meinem Tablet (android) werden - je nach installierter App - wiederum andere Koordinaten angezeigt. Wie kann das sein? Als Cache-Owner gibt man doch diese eindeutig an! Woher weiß ich aber nun als Sucher, welche Koordinaten nun stimmen? 

Besten Dank schon mal für etwaige aufklärende Antworten :-)!

DSC04001.JPG

I have no good explanation why Geocaching Plus wouldn't have the same coordinates as the geocache page, since Geocaching Plus is supposed to be an API partner and draw its information from the cache listing itself.  It doesn't make sense.

I also see no indication that the coordinates have been updated by the cache owner.

Is it possible the CO edited the cache to change the coordinates, and the coordinates on Geocaching Plus are the old coordinates?

Or, there's a link at the top of the page that indicates that Geocaching Plus doesn't have exact coordinates for the cache yet.  I don't know how the app works, but does it allow users to correct the coordinates?

(Since this is a question about an API partner and not about the official app, I'm guessing this thread may soon be moved to the API forum.)