Coordinates stored only on second try when solving multiple puzzles in a row

grimaldi

Observed behaviour:

1. Select a mystery cache, press on "Start" for navigation, select "set solution coordinates" from the displayed menu
  2. Set solved coordinates, the mystery cache icon moves on the map and a different icon is displayed. Press Stop
  3. Select a different mystery cache, press on "Start" for navigation, select "set solution coordinates" from the displayed menu
  4. Set solved coordinates, the navigation line changes, but the cache icon does not move. 
  5. When pressing stop, the solution coordinates are not stored.
  6. Repeat 3
  7. Set solved coordinates, the mystery cache icon moves on the map and a different icon is displayed. Press Stop
  8. The solution coordinates are stored.

Desired behaviour

1-8 but without 4 and 5

Edited by grimaldi
7 hours ago, grimaldi said:

Observed behaviour:

1. Select a mystery cache, press on "Start" for navigation, select "set solution coordinates" from the displayed menu
  2. Set solved coordinates, the mystery cache icon moves on the map and a different icon is displayed. Press Stop
  3. Select a different mystery cache, press on "Start" for navigation, select "set solution coordinates" from the displayed menu
  4. Set solved coordinates, the navigation line changes, but the cache icon does not move. 
  5. When pressing stop, the solution coordinates are not stored.
  6. Repeat 3
  7. Set solved coordinates, the mystery cache icon moves on the map and a different icon is displayed. Press Stop
  8. The solution coordinates are stored.

Desired behaviour

1-8 but without 4 and 5

Thanks for reporting your problem. Special thanks for awesome repro steps and details about hardware and software!

I walked through each of your steps above using identical hardware/software (app version 5.7, iOS 10.3.3, iPhone 6) and I'm unable to reproduce what you've described in steps 4 and 5. Each time I get the what you've described in step 2, even when I do several mystery caches in a row. I know it's a lot of ask, but any chance you could provide a video of the issue happening?