Problem with Lists on Iphone

Raydom

I have a pocket query that generates a list of 1000 caches that I haven't found based around my home which I load into GSAK and then my GPSr. It works fine.

As a back up I load the list into my IPhone (I use the official App) but the list not only shows some caches which I have found as found caches but also shows some caches that I have found as unfound. It also shows at least one cache that was archived some time ago. I have deleted the contents of the list on my phone and re-loaded it but it still shows the same caches. 

I don't understand what I am doing wrong.

I am sure one of you brainiacs wil be able to point out the error  of my ways

Edited by Raydom
Additional Information added

I may be misreading your post, but can you explain you how "load the list into my iPhone"?

If you run a pocket query (PQ), then the results of that PQ will be available in the "Lists" section of your app automatically, without you having to do anything. It would show up in the Lists with "Last Generated: m/dd/yy" above the PQ name, as opposed to bookmark lists that show "Last Modified: m/dd/yy" above the bookmark list name.

Are you sure that you're looking at the PQ results on your iPhone?  If so, then they should match the PQ results that you're loading into your GPSr.

Keep in mind that if you run a PQ and then find some of those caches, then those found caches will still be in the PQ file until the next time you run that PQ. Not sure if this is part of the issue you're running into?