Attribute: suitable for trackables

StopTheWorld

Forgive me if it has been mentioned before, but I did a search and couldn't find anything. What about a new attribute icon to indicate that a cache is suitable for trackable items? COs could choose this attriute for caches that are not only large enough (often the only attribute available to us), but if it is in a safe location, has never been muggled, etc.

Your opinion of "suitable" may be different than mine. Add in a couple million other's opinions, and what is "suitable".   :)

Attributes are allowed by all.  Just as many would probably  choose a "suitable for trackables" attribute to their sized small pill bottle piece of carp alongside a road, as those with good intentions.

A good example of how attributes are misused is some power trails in the desert  with the "scuba" attribute.

As you say, any cache larger than micro can hold trackables.  I'd rather see someone move trackables around, then hold onto them for weeks or months on end  (visits?)  just to find a cache that someone deemed "suitable".    :)

51 minutes ago, noncentric said:

Here are related topics from 3+ years ago, although more specific to TB Hotels...

Thought I  remembered them...

The third is when one started a thread on the same topic he posted to earlier that same day, then closed.   :D

Edited by cerberus1
spleexplainification