ALS Canada TB in Barcelona @ Crowne Plaza Hotel

Jozerrr

Hello all, I am travelling through from Canada and had a TB from a friend to drop off that wants to travel the world in order to create awarness for ALS.  Since my stay is too short after 20 caches- I couldnt find a cache big enough to fit it. Would anyone passing here would like to pick it up at the hotel lobby and make it travel the world for me.  It would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

TB is 6inch by 5in - quarter inch thick.

Edited by Jozerrr
4 hours ago, Jozerrr said:

Hello all, I am travelling through from Canada and had a TB from a friend to drop off that wants to travel the world in order to create awarness for ALS.  Since my stay is too short after 20 caches- I couldnt find a cache big enough to fit it. Would anyone passing here would like to pick it up at the hotel lobby and make it travel the world for me.  It would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

TB is 6inch by 5in - quarter inch thick.

Guess I don't understand... 

You left a trackable at  a hotel, expecting someone to pick it up and move it for you?

This is an international forums, but the odds of someone able to grab it within a timeframe, well... good luck.

You don't have plans to take it back home with you , simply realizing your friend's failed mission instead ?

11 hours ago, Jozerrr said:

I was hoping someone could help, I havent left Barcelona yet but will bring back with me to Canada. Mission didn't fail I was hoping for more travel for him. Thanks

Good on you for trying to help with the TB mission, but yes, always preferable to leave it in a cache rather than trust that the hotel will hang onto it.

Finding a good cache for TBs can be tricky, especially when you're trying to enjoy your vacation at the same time.  I find the safest course if I can't find a good enough cache is to do exactly what it looks like you did here: visit the TB to a cache or two, maybe even take its picture someplace, and then bring it back.  It'll get credit for the miles, and then I can ensure it gets back to a safe place for the next cacher to help it out.

6" x 5" x 0.25" is a pretty big TB.  Good luck finding it a home!  (You could always try to pass it off to another cacher at an event...)

• Upvote 1