Caching across america

hc4366

If you're referring to the Cache Across America series, I think this is the definitive list of past and current CAA caches.  (Over the past ten years, some have been archived and replaced.) 

The list isn't 100% up to date, but it's close and should get you going.  For example, I see that it has no active listing for Indiana, but the more recent of the two archived Indiana caches has the GC code for the current CAA Indiana cache.

Since the OP is a Premium Member, then the Search function may be used.  Entering "cache across america" in the 'geocache name contains' filter will provide a current list, see HERE.  It's also easier to map the caches using the Search function.  Of course, if there's a cache that has 'cache across america' in the name, but isn't part of the series, then it would show up in the search results too. I don't think there will be many extraneous caches though.

It looks like the Bookmark List hasn't been updated in a while.  For example, the Bookmark List doesn't show current caches for Kentucky or Mississippi or Nebraska or Nevada or New Hampshire or Wisconsin or Virginia, but the Search Results do show them.

gc-search-caa.png