Recently Viewed Caches

Tape worm

I have a question.  I looked thru the forums and didn't see a thread on this.  I have been noticing over the past 4 or 5 weeks, that cache listings, that I have never looked at show up in my recently viewed list.  They are all over too.  Hong Kong, Australia, China, etc.  I've changed my password, and it's still happening.  I've noticed most of them are PM only caches too.  Don't really want some paranoid cache owner asking why I looked at their cache page.  Was wondering if this is happening to anyone else, or if it's a known bug.

Thanks

Tape worm

8 hours ago, on4bam said:

If you use GSAK to look at caches you get the offline version by default but using split screen you can also go to the "live" page. Internally GSAK uses IE to show webpages. This view will then be added to the list of "recently viewed" caches.

Are your sure it doesn't use the default browser?  When I open a cache in GSAK it is displayed in Firefox, which is my default.

14 minutes ago, GeoTrekker26 said:

Are your sure it doesn't use the default browser?  When I open a cache in GSAK it is displayed in Firefox, which is my default.

It uses your default browser if you double click but it uses IE if you display a "live" page in split view. (split view format > online page).