Accès aux messages

Orval j'avale

Bonjour,

Tu parles bien du centre de messagerie (https://www.geocaching.com/account/messagecenter) ?

En faisant défiler jusqu'au bas de la liste, tu n'as pas un texte "LOAD MORE" en jaune orangé ? Essaie de cliquer dessus... ^_^

----

Orval j'avale was saying:

Hi,

I can't see my messages anymore, except for the first 20 of them.

Who can help you or explain to me how I could manage to and access? [Note: I tried to reproduce author strange wording as badly as I can ;)]

Thank you by anticipation.

And I replied:

Hi,

Are you talking about message center (https://www.geocaching.com/account/messagecenter) ?

When sliding allthe way down, can't you see a yellow orange "LOAD MORE" text? Try to click on it... ^_^

@Orval j'avale : il y a un forum "French-speaking" qui accueille les géocacheurs francophones. B)

Hello,

Yes, I was talking about the messaging center: (https://www.geocaching.com/account/messagecenter),
and when I click on LOAD MORE, I have the 10 messages
but then I no longer have the LOAD MORE message
to have those of the 21st to the 30th, whereas before, I had them !!
Sorry to have written on this forum, in the future I will go on the link intended
to French-speakers: forum "French-speaking".
Thank you for your reply!

I just checked with my account and I can't reproduce this bug. Maybe you have some kind of add-on (greasemonkey, ad-blocker, etc.) you could try to switch off temporarily?

Je viens de vérifier avec mon propre compte et je n'arrive pas à reproduire ce bug (j'arrive bien à charger dix par dix tous mes messages jusqu'aux plus anciens ; le lien "LOAD MORE" fonctionne à chaque fois). Peut-être es-tu équipé d'un outil complémentaire (greasemonkey, bloqueur de pubs, etc.) que tu pourrais essayer de couper momentanément ?

Something you could try: look at your messages with geocaching official (smartphone) app. I spotted some differences in the past.

Idée supplémentaire : as-tu essayé de passer par l'application smartphone officielle ? J'ai déjà constaté personnellement des différences.

I still have the same problem with my computer, but a thousand thanks to you tungstène for your wonderful idea ;)to go through the official smartphone application, because there I can get all my old messages  :) .

For the rest, it will remain momentary a mystery  :wacko:, but the main thing is that you helped me well.

Once again a big thank you to you! <_<

• Upvote 1