Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
NW_history_buff

BK-Hunters hits 20,000 waymarks!

10 posts in this topic

I knew this milestone was coming quickly (knowing how prolific this couple is, it would be sooner than later) and just wanted to give a SHOUT OUT to BK-Hunters for achieving 20,000+ waymarks!

Well done!

And I just want to add that in addition to the quantity of waymarks approved and achieved, this number is only surpassed by the QUALITY of waymarks that are represented. I only wish I had more time and patience to create such well-documented and well-designed waymarks as BK-Hunters has created over the years. 

Here's to 20,000 more!

:D

The quality of those waymarks really is remarkable.  I am also impressed how you two find the energy to do high quality reviewing as well.

Congratulations "Barb & Keith" is really impressive, and your wyamark are always of a very high quality presentation.

Congratulations from me, too! You did a good job.

Congratulations! The number is already quite impressive, but it is the quality that makes this achievement outstandig.

Congratulations on the huge amount of waymarks. It's always inspiring to browse through your waymarks.

I was thankful to approve your 20,000th Waymark.  Excellent work.  Keep it up.

Thank you for acknowledging this achievement. :)

Reaching this milestone was only possible with the time and support of all the officers who approved these waymarks.

We do receive our share of declines, even recently. This only motivates us to improve our submissions. . 

Regards, Barb and Keith

Edited by BK-Hunters