Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket

rogbarn

I am starting to plan a trip to my native Massachusetts at the end of October/beginning of November.  I need to visit family but some caching will also be involved.  I would like to get a cache on Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket.  Is it possible to do both on foot in one day?  Catch a ferry on the cape, go to one, grab a cache, catch the ferry to the other, grab a cache and then a ferry back where I started.  Is that feasible?  Thanks for any advise or comments.

I think the determining factor(s) might be the ferry schedule(s) and possibly the day of the week (if the schedules change).  With approx.(~) 90 caches on Nantucket, and ~347 caches on "The Vineyard", schedules permitting, it should be doable.  Skimming through the lists, there are some pretty intriguing caches (a micro with 107 FPs, and Intro to Nantucket Geocaching mystery cache).

Just do your homework (i.e. run your PQs, plan your caches, routes, & ferries ahead of time).  Get/take a map JIC.

Hope the family business isn't the bad kind.  Good Luck, and have a great/safe hunt/trip!

11 minutes ago, Evil Tom said:
On 1/19/2018 at 6:25 PM, hzoi said:

what exactly would you be googling? I did not ask for any information. I provided the exact info your link does.

You didn't ask for info, no.  You just said you couldn't find it.

On 1/19/2018 at 4:17 PM, Evil Tom said:

I can't find info on ferry between Nantucket and Martha's vineyard

From the link I provided (scroll down the page):

capture.JPG