Page on geocachingdotcom navigation for logs

waxwing454

21 minutes ago, waxwing454 said:

There is a page which shows the actual log for each cache without having to go to the specific cache page

Not sure I've ever seen that...   Is it a third-party site thing?

On each geocache page, right under that huge Found It! smiley, is a "logged on" link with date.  Clicking on it shows your log for that cache.

Also, on that same link that HHL gave, if you click on Found It, after clicking all logs for Geocaches, clicking on "Visit log" to the right of that list clicks on just your log too.

Edited by cerberus1
explainification

Tried to navigate there again...above "Dashboard"....Quick View>Geocaches, and ta da!  

I'm using GSAK  to publish logs but knew there was a way to get a summary of the caches and logs on one page to double check the entry.  It works for me since I just biked a trail with two geofriends!  Thanks again, niraD! 

1 hour ago, waxwing454 said:

Tried to navigate there again...above "Dashboard"....Quick View>Geocaches, and ta da!  

I'm using GSAK  to publish logs but knew there was a way to get a summary of the caches and logs on one page to double check the entry.  It works for me since I just biked a trail with two geofriends!  Thanks again, niraD! 

Thanks for that.    :)    Was curious what purpose it'd serve. Learned something new today.