Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
quietcountrylass

premium not working

4 posts in this topic

I have the premium android app but today it's stopped working. Every time I try to look at a premium cache it tells me to upgrade to premium, then says cannot connect to play store. It's taken the premium payment today for this month.  Does anyone else have this problem?

In fact there are none "premium app"... your membership may be Basic or Premium, with or without using any app.

But right now, your profile shows that you are Basic Member... so either your Premium Membership has ended (and you just need to renew), or any other thing happened...

Your account now shows that you are a Premium member.  Is the app working for you?  If it's not, then you may need to log out of the app and then log back into it.

I'm wondering about your comment "It's taken the premium payment today for this month."   Are you paying a premium payment every month?  The website gives you recurring payment options of 3 months (7.99 GBP) or 12 months (24.99 GBP). I think the Google Play Store has more expensive monthly options, so you may want to consider buying through the website instead.

Thank you.  I've woken up this morning and it seems to be working again. Must have been a bug somewhere.