NEW MISSION for MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY---HALLOWEEN!!!

GeoCharmer81

On 9/14/2017 at 10:54 PM, Team Bear-Cat said:
EMAIL SENT: 9/14
NAME RECEIVED BY ME:  September 26
MISSION SENT BY ME:  September 30
MISSION ARRIVED AT DESTINATION:  No report of this yet ?!?  :-( 
MISSION RECEIVED BY ME:  NOPE !  :-(  

Looking forward to this mission!   Discouraged about this mission !  Will re-send one if GC81 will reconfirm the ship-to name and address.  Still hopeful to receive one at some point... 

We like most coins but our favorites are navigational, Day of Dead, Greek Gods, vaults, lockers, time, bears and cats ... 

On 12/29/2017 at 0:25 AM, GeoCharmer81 said:

I want to say a big Thank You to Spottypossy for my AWESOME Halloween Mission!!!                                            

Still have not heard anything from Team Bear-Cat as to whether they have sent or received  a Mission.

We have replied by email and on Groundspeak...   Unfortunately we have not received this Mission.  Apparently the coin we sent has not arrived, or that person has not posted that we can tell...  Willing to resend, but would like the ship-to name and address re-confirmed... 

On 1/14/2018 at 3:05 PM, Team Bear-Cat said:
EMAIL SENT: 9/14
NAME RECEIVED BY ME:  September 26
MISSION SENT BY ME:  September 30
MISSION ARRIVED AT DESTINATION:  No report of this yet ?!?  :-( 
MISSION RECEIVED BY ME:  NOPE !  :-(  

Looking forward to this mission!   Discouraged about this mission !  Will re-send one if GC81 will reconfirm the ship-to name and address.  Still hopeful to receive one at some point... 

We like most coins but our favorites are navigational, Day of Dead, Greek Gods, vaults, lockers, time, bears and cats ... 

Hi Team Bear-Cat. I got your name for this mission and sent it to you on September 30, 2017. I had not heard that you didn't receive it until now as you hadn't posted in this forum. I am very sorry that you never got it.

Edited by Sherminator18
On 1/15/2018 at 1:37 PM, Sherminator18 said:

Hi Team Bear-Cat. I got your name for this mission and sent it to you on September 30, 2017. I had not heard that you didn't receive it until now as you hadn't posted in this forum. I am very sorry that you never got it.

Hi Sherminator18 -- sending a PM with resolution/trade offer to hopefully bring this to closure.  

Team Bear-Cat, I tried many times to contact you via PM, GC, and this thread and gave up.  I sent a Coin to the person YOU were supposed to send to.You had quite a bit of time---months--- to contact me to tell me you didn't get a gift. Now, you are trying to "guilt" Sherminator18 into sending you  a gift???

• Upvote 1
21 hours ago, GeoCharmer81 said:

Team Bear-Cat, I tried many times to contact you via PM, GC, and this thread and gave up.  I sent a Coin to the person YOU were supposed to send to.You had quite a bit of time---months--- to contact me to tell me you didn't get a gift. Now, you are trying to "guilt" Sherminator18 into sending you  a gift???

GC81 -- we did in fact reply with emails, Groundspeak private messages, etc.  And posted here a couple of times.   We never received a coin, and apparently the one we shipped never arrived.  Three of the coins allegedly sent in this mission did not arrive, BTW.    No, we are not trying to 'shame' or criticize anyone.   Why just a negative implication?    We did not ask Sherminator18 to just resend; we offered to send a coin in return to him.  And we offered to send another coin to the person who never received our shipped coin.   That's about all we can do.  We have been in dozens of trackable and coin exchanges and missions very successfully and satisfactorily.   Lessons learned -- be SURE all packages have tracking and/or customs #s.   This mission was a total loss to us, but we are not name-calling or stressing out -- moving on !     Case closed. 

13 hours ago, Team Bear-Cat said:

GC81 -- we did in fact reply with emails, Groundspeak private messages, etc.  And posted here a couple of times.   We never received a coin, and apparently the one we shipped never arrived.  Three of the coins allegedly sent in this mission did not arrive, BTW.    No, we are not trying to 'shame' or criticize anyone.   Why just a negative implication?    We did not ask Sherminator18 to just resend; we offered to send a coin in return to him.  And we offered to send another coin to the person who never received our shipped coin.   That's about all we can do.  We have been in dozens of trackable and coin exchanges and missions very successfully and satisfactorily.   Lessons learned -- be SURE all packages have tracking and/or customs #s.   This mission was a total loss to us, but we are not name-calling or stressing out -- moving on !     Case closed. 

Team Bear-Cat - from what I'm seeing you did not post in this forum that you hadn't received your coin until January 14, many months after the mission. I am not trying to be negative, but why didn't you say anything sooner? I did have a tracking number for your package but unfortunately lost the receipt from the post office. They did offer to trade a coin with me, (I'm a her by the way), but I do not currently have an unactivated coin to trade and will be going on vacation soon and don't have time to purchase and send one in a timely manner. Also I am not currently looking to add more coins to my collection. I have too many as it is. Still the biggest concern is why you did not post anything here that you did not receive your coin. Going back through the posts, you also did not post in here when you sent your coin to your recipient until January 14th. 

Team Bear-Cat,  as stated many times, I tried to contact you many times and you never responded nor did you post  here until January. As for the coins you say never arrived, I have records and that isn't accurate. Of the ones that truly didn't arrive was the one YOU were supposed to send. I sent a coin to that person.