Centarl Washington Area Cachers

George501949

Alright central WA time to start a thread for us. This could be a good place to announce an event, or just let us know that you are out there. The Central Chapter of the WSGA is haing a picnic Aug 9,2003, its posted on the event calendar, and we would love to see you all there. http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=47844

I've had people from outside our area ask me for help with caches in this part of the state ,so this could also be a good place to discuss some of that to.

Lets have fun out there, we are.

A quick note about the WSGA Picnic this week end. We will being doing some cache hiding at the event, so bring your GPS, also if you plan on attending please put a note on the picnics page so the we know how much food to get. Hope to see you there. I will also be updating the cords for this event later today.

I've seen a couple of no finds in my area lately. These mostly relate to people from out of town not knowing where to park. Keep in mind that is part of what this thread is for. I'd be happy to help you out. if you plan on coming to the Yakima area, let me know and I will give you my phone number, so you can call if you run into these kind of problems while you are here.

quote:
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed a real slowdown in new Hidden caches lately in Central and North Central Washington?

I see the same thing here. I know from the people that I have been talking to, that a lot of people are just busy doing a lot of other things right now. Or are thinking about planting some but, just havent got around to it yet. I won't mention any names, but he started this post.