Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vulture1957

can't update profile

8 posts in this topic

I hit a new decade on my age and was going to change that on my profile. It asks me to re-enter my login, but just keeps asking to log in again. OK by me, I'll stay in "my late 50's".  :-)

OH NO!!! I hope THAT glitch hasn't shown up again!! We, and, if I remember, everyone else, had that problem a while ago and it lasted for a while. Where's that Wayfrog fella when you need him?!?!

"OK by me, I'll stay in "my late 50's". Oh, how I wish now that I had thought of that. Never grow a day older because of a Waymarking glitch... ;) Sounds really "Twilight Zone", but I'd take it any day.

Keith

Edited by BK-Hunters

I tried it with both profiles I had no problems. Could you try it agan? Would be good to have this tested by other Waymarkers, too.

31 minutes ago, wayfrog said:

I tried it with both profiles I had no problems. Could you try it agan? Would be good to have this tested by other Waymarkers, too.

I logged in and simply wrote the word Test in my blank profile. No problem. But now I can´t access  my profil again. The menu item is no longer displayed :blink:.

Make sure that cookies aren't blocked for both Waymarking.com and geocaching.com.  If you're not sure how to check that, we'll need to know which browser you're using.

just tried it again. If I go to "Edit account details" it logs me out and asks for me to log in again, but won't take the log in. When I go back to home page, I have to log in again (and that takes OK). I'm using Firefox.  I will try on Chrome or Edge.

OK, tried Edge and it worked. Darn, I was going to be like my mom, 39 and change forever!

I tried it again from my desktop at home with firefox and I could access my profil again. Think it was a problem with the browser I use on the phone.