Guidelines for Submitting Earthcache Link No Longer Works

irid3sc3nt

When creating an earthcache there is a box to tick at the bottom that says "Yes. I have read and understand the guidelines for submitting an EarthCache"  However, when you click on the link it takes you to a broken page on the GSA website.  They have changed their links.  I did a Google Search to find their EarthCache requirements since they didn't have a search feature on their site.

Just letting whomever is in charge of that know about it.

25 minutes ago, irid3sc3nt said:

When creating an earthcache there is a box to tick at the bottom that says "Yes. I have read and understand the guidelines for submitting an EarthCache"  However, when you click on the link it takes you to a broken page on the GSA website.  They have changed their links.  I did a Google Search to find their EarthCache requirements since they didn't have a search feature on their site.

Thanks for letting us know about this problem. We will investigate.

1 hour ago, irid3sc3nt said:

Can you confirm on which site you are seeing the broken link?

When I click on the Link in

"I have read and agree to the Terms of Use Agreement, the Cache Listing Requirements Guidelines, and the EarthCache Guidelines."

it takes me to the correct page (http://www.geosociety.org/GSA/fieldexp/EarthCache/guidelines/home.aspx).

2017-09-01_15-03-32.png

Edited by nykkole
attached screenshot