Longitude based EC

shaishoo

Hi

Burlington Vt sits exactly on a Longitude and they have some information about it etc. I taught this could be turned into an EC but I have no idea how. I did a quick search for similar;ar EC to get some ideas but didnt find anything. Do you think this could be turnned into an EC ? do you have examples for Longitude and/or latitude based ECs ? 

Thanks

Longitude has to do with coordinates and geography, not geology.  Geography is not an earth science.  I think you're going to need something a little more.

Start by reading through the Help Center articles on earthcaches and then the GSA guidelines.  If you want to bounce ideas around once you have a grasp on what's required, that's what this forum is good for -- come on back with your questions once you've got the basics down.

edit: wait, you're an Earthcache Gold Master?  okay...my advice on reading the guidelines still applies, but really, I'd've thought you'd know how earthcaches work by now if you've gotten 17 published.

Edited by hzoi
whuh?

Hi hzoi

Yes I know how EC work and this is why I raised this issue to see if I am missing something and there is a way to bundle the cool geography fact with a geology based phenomena. I assume if it was the equator it would have been easier. GC5VY42 is a good example of such a bundle right ?   And I think this also answers BlueRajah remark. Basic map information is unaccepted but if I can enrich it somehow....