RIIIGGHHHHTTTTT

Met a kid last week ... head buried in his iPhone on the new app and a small carry sack with 8-10 geo containers.

His question to me ... well I found them and signed the log but where do I re-hide them.

"Scooby-Dooo Moment on my part"

Receptive to the suggestion that he return them and re-hide as found was cool to cold ... followed by NO.

Got to love it ... not

2 hours ago, humboldt flier said:

Met a kid last week ... head buried in his iPhone on the new app and a small carry sack with 8-10 geo containers.

His question to me ... well I found them and signed the log but where do I re-hide them.

"Scooby-Dooo Moment on my part"

Receptive to the suggestion that he return them and re-hide as found was cool to cold ... followed by NO.

Got to love it ... not

Yeah...  

We experienced this a few times when that free Intro muggle app came out, haven't with this one yet, though most our remaining hides are rated higher in terrain.  They don't wanna walk I guess...

We found two, lost more.  All ammo cans.

One was placed and even had a GC#.  A cacher brought it back to us, since it still had our cache & CO name on the green geocaching sticker, and our original RIR note book inside .     Sheesh...