missing souvenir ?

newfane1

12 minutes ago, TaffnJanner said:

Mine is missing as well do you have any update

It looks like the OP received the souvenir that they posted about. Not sure if it showed up automatically on their profile, or if they had to contact the Help Center.

It's not uncommon that cachers post in the forums that a souvenir is missing from their profile. Sometimes they just have to wait a few hours for their profile to update and sometimes they have to contact the Help Center. What souvenir are you missing?

From the logs on your 2 May 2017 find, looks like you and two other cachers visited on 2 May but didn't log until 3 may -- delayed logs can cause an issue in the souvenir popping up. 

That said, concur that contacting the Help Center is your best course of action.

1 hour ago, carelvicer said:

Why is there no Blue Switch Day 2018 souvenir?

I suppose for the same reason we don't get a souvenir every time we've visited a country/state with region based souvenirs.  I've been to Italy 7 times but I wouldn't expect to get an Italy souvenir every time I found a cache there.   The 2017 Blue Switch Day celebrates the day that selective availability was turned off (the blue switch is a metaphor).  Why should that be celebrated every year and get a souvenir for doing something as simple as finding a cache that day?

13 hours ago, carelvicer said:

Why is there no Blue Switch Day 2018 souvenir?

2017 was the only year that a Blue Switch Day souvenir was available.  Maybe GS will decide to offer another souvenir in the future, but just because they offered it one year doesn't mean we should expect them to offer it every year thereafter.  If they do, then great, if they don't, then that's great too.

There was a Halloween souvenir offered in 2016, but not in other years.

Date-based souvenirs like these are 'surprises'. Some are offered some years, but not every year.