Support for texas

pmaupin

Philippe -- this is very kind of you, and on behalf of Texas Waymarkers, I thank you.

When Steve and I were in the Navy, I was assigned to Naval Air Station Corpus Christi. We are very familiar with the area (lived there for 2 years) and we have many friends in the area.  We know Rockport very well, and it looks like Rockport will be the very hardest hit area -- so far.  We have 4 more days to go with Harvey.

Thank you again, my friend.  

On 8/26/2017 at 5:49 PM, Benchmark Blasterz said:

Philippe -- this is very kind of you, and on behalf of Texas Waymarkers, I thank you.

When Steve and I were in the Navy, I was assigned to Naval Air Station Corpus Christi. We are very familiar with the area (lived there for 2 years) and we have many friends in the area.  We know Rockport very well, and it looks like Rockport will be the very hardest hit area -- so far.  We have 4 more days to go with Harvey.

Thank you again, my friend.  

Harvey can hurry up and go away - I don't think the Blasterz were looking at beachfront property in Dallas!  Seriously, thoughts and prayers to all affected by this awful storm.

On 8/30/2017 at 8:48 AM, QuarrellaDeVil said:

FWIW, I've been in touch with jhuoni through all of this.  He and Mrs. jhuoni are OK.  The rest of the Texas waymarkers I know, besides BB -- TeamBPL and QuesterMark -- aren't close to the action.  In fact, QM and I are more likely to be flooded at this point by the Red River than we are by Harvey.

Thanks for the update on Jhouni - I knew he is now south and west of Houston, now.  Harvey was DEFINITELY lots and lots of water!