What Trackable Code?

Varofharken

I went through the entire Summer Promotion of Mary Hyde, got the email stating that I was going to be receiving the Trackable code by Aug. 24, yet here it is Aug. 25 and still nothing in my email box.  Did I get missed?  Did the Geo-Gods feel that I should be made an example?

Hope someone can shed some light on this.

Caching and Confused.

Today is Saturday, August 26th, and I still have not received the Lost Treasure of Mary Hyde tracking code.  I received all six souvenirs, all the emails, and submitted the code thereby receiving the acknowledgment email that by August 24th I would be receiving an email with the tracking code.  My husband who has a separate premium membership and email address received his tracking code on August 23rd. 

5 hours ago, FelixRocks said:

Today is Saturday, August 26th, and I still have not received the Lost Treasure of Mary Hyde tracking code.  I received all six souvenirs, all the emails, and submitted the code thereby receiving the acknowledgment email that by August 24th I would be receiving an email with the tracking code.  My husband who has a separate premium membership and email address received his tracking code on August 23rd. 

As noted by others in this thread, your issue will probably be resolved if you contact Groundspeak through the Help Center (bottom of the page).  Have you tried that yet?

ETA:  Keep in mind that it's now the weekend for HQ, so I wouldn't be surprised if resolving the issue takes a couple days.

Edited by noncentric
ETA